Friday, November 13, 2009

It's been a while - Sorry...

Ok so school is still boring - not much to update. I don't think anybody really wants to hear about that anyways.

Other stuff... It rains too much here but I'd rather have rain than snow. its not cold enough for that yet anyways but its been cold & rainy for the most part. Last Satuurday I went to a tiny tiny cafe to watch Annabelle's advisor play with his band. He is also an english teacher and his songs were in english. It was good - just cramped. Then I met some of my friends for a birthday celebration. I only intended to stay out for a little while but I ended up getting home around 6am. That way I just waited for the Metro to start running again & I didnt have to take a cab. It was fun but a long night. Sunday I didn't do much & was very lazy which set the mood for the rest of the week. I felt like I was coming down with something but it has yet to turn into anything. I just feel shitty & tired & very unmotivated.

This weekend I am going to meet Annabelle's family. They invited me over for dinner on Sunday. Should be fun - I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment