Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Friday...


It was one of the girls' birthdays so we had a little surprise party at her apartment. My surprise was the Red Bull & Vodka I decided to buy. It did the trick. I am so late to the pre drinking thing. I wish I knew about it much earlier in life. When you don't have an in with the bartender - it can cut your drinking budget in half!! Its amazing all of the important things I am learning over here!! So we went out & it was a good night. SO good I didn't really get out of bed the next day. Needless to say we decided to postpone the hockey game for another 2 weeks.

I am starting to realize that I am running out of time here. I already know that I have run out of money but as of today (11/25) I only have 38 days left. Its going by fast. Some days too fast - others not fast enough. I bring this up because there is a list of things that I would like to do before I leave. My roommate Annabelle is from Lyon. She has lived here all her life - with the exception of the year she spent in Australia. Anyways I ask her questions about stuff to do here all the time & it turns out that she has never been or seen or done them - so I am turning her into a tourist here in Lyon as well. Its good, she gives me inside information about where the cheap stuff is or how to get places. Its like having my own personal tour guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment